Name:
Location: Jogjakarta, Indonesia

Your profile will not be shown if it is not shared

3.09.2003

i have my hair cut..

I feel like, i dont care if you want me back, i dont care if i look so damned ugly, i dont care if i get broke, i dont care if the world goes round the moon, i dont care, i dont care !

so these two days, judulnya sih pingin enjoying my self. I do whatever i like. Tidur [real sleep pokoknya], baca buku, beli buku [habis beli Larung nya - Ayu Utami, still wondering kenapa judulnya gak jadi "Laila tak Mampir di New York" -sigh-], jalan-jalan sendirian, hanging sama temen-temen lama, dan nggunting rambut :D.

And i still working on my new layout since i have a new domain and hosting now, thx to Thomas [what can i do to replace all these ??].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home